Terms & Conditions
Last updated July 18th 2013.
By using travelweekly.co.uk you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the site.
It is important that you review these terms and conditions from time to time. Notifications of any changes and updates made to these terms will be published here.
- When posting or reading you agree:
- to keep your user name and password secure at all times and to contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have reason to believe that they may no longer be secure;
- not to use any other user's identity to log on to travelweekly.co.uk;
- to accept full responsibility for any material you place on travelweekly.co.uk
- only to use travelweekly.co.uk for lawful purposes;
- not to post defamatory, abusive, offensive, racist, sexist, threatening, vulgar, obscene, hateful or otherwise inappropriate comments, or to post comments which will constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, on travelweekly.co.uk;
- not to use travelweekly.co.uk to solicit other users to become users of competitive online services, to advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose, or to promote any surveys, contests or chain letters without the express written permission of travelweekly.co.uk;
- not to post or make available any material which is protected by copyright, trade mark or other proprietary right on TravelWeekly.co.uk without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right and you will be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of the above. If you believe that any materials on this website infringe your copyright or trademark, you may request that they be removed. This request must be emailed with your name, address and telephone number along with any supporting information. For copyright issues relating to this website, please email: email@example.com;
- not to upload to TravelWeekly.co.uk files that contain viruses or files or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorised access to any data or other information in the possession of TravelWeekly.co.uk or any third party, and you will be solely responsible for any damages from any claims that may arise because you posted files that caused damage to the operation of another person's software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; and
- to evaluate for yourself the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content on TravelWeekly.co.uk
- that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- When users submit material to TravelWeekly.co.uk it is posted automatically. If our attention is drawn to problematic material we may remove any material which we deem to be inappropriate without giving reason or notice. Travelweekly.co.uk has a right but not an obligation to monitor user-posted content.
- We may temporarily or permanently deny any user's access to TravelWeekly.co.uk without reason or notice.
- We may refer any matter to a law enforcement agency or Court of competent jurisdiction where we consider a matter is of a criminal or unlawful nature.
- Public Content Posted to travelweekly.co.uk
- With respect to Content you elect to post for inclusion in publicly accessible areas of travelweekly.co.uk, including but not limited to comments, feedback, opinions, statements or material contained in any communication with this website, you grant the Travel Weekly Group world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, and publish such Content. Such Content may be used without compensation at the sole discretion of The Travel Weekly Group.
- Your Identity and Licence
- You acknowledge that (except where explicitly stated) materials shared on TravelWeekly.co.uk are not private and can be viewed by everybody who visits TravelWeekly.co.uk, that other users will be able to identify (by username) who has posted each piece of material and that the username (and any profile details they have provided) of who is logged on to TravelWeekly.co.uk at any given time may be visible to all users.
- You should log off TravelWeekly.co.uk when you have finished posting to prevent anyone else accessing the site and using your log-on identity. This is particularly important where other people may use the same computer as you, such as in internet cafes. If you do not log off, you may be deemed to be the person viewing or posting material unless you can prove otherwise.
- We reserve the right to reveal your identity and contact details to third parties if we believe that you may have breached any of the Terms.
- For your own safety and security, we recommend that you do not disclose personal information such as your password, credit card number, home address, email address, phone number etc., on TravelWeekly.co.uk.
- By posting material on TravelWeekly.co.uk, you grant all other users the right to obtain access to such material and to view, store and reproduce them for personal use.
- Limitation of Liability and Exclusion of Warranties
- You acknowledge that the author of each posting on travelweekly.co.uk is responsible for his or her comments.
- Insofar as the law permits, we shall not be liable for any loss, damage or distress incurred as a result of material posted on travelweekly.co.uk.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy, veracity or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on travelweekly.co.uk and such communications shall not be considered to be reviewed, screened, monitored, edited or approved by us.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any material that you post on travelweekly.co.uk and that if you breach any of the Terms you may be personally liable to any third party that suffers harm as a result.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us, our successors and assigns, our directors, trustees, offices, employees and agents from and against all liabilities, claims, losses, costs, damages and expenses including legal fees which are reasonably incurred by us should you breach any of the Terms.
- The indemnity detailed in clause 5.2 includes your use of the information you read in travelweekly.co.uk, together with any introduction or collaboration that you enter into as a result of participating in travelweekly.co.uk.
- Links to other sites are accessed at your own risk and travelweekly.co.uk accepts no liability for any linked sites. When you access another web site, please understand that it is independent and travelweekly.co.uk has no control over the content of that web site. Further, a link to a non travelweekly.co.uk web site does not mean that travelweekly.co.uk endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such web site. Users must take their own precautions to ensure that what is selected for use is free of such items as viruses and other items of a destructive nature.
- To the full extent permissible by law Travel Weekly Group Limited shall have no liability for any damage or loss (including, without limitation, financial loss, loss of profits, loss of business or any indirect or consequential loss), however it arises, resulting from the use of or inability to use this website or any material appearing on it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the website or any such material.
- Inclusion of any material in advertisements or sponsors' materials on this web site does not constitute any guarantee or endorsement as to the quality or value of any of the products advertised or any claims made for the product by the manufacturer. Any correspondence or dealings which you may have with advertisers or sponsors promoting themselves on this web site are solely between you and that party. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any such dealing or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on the web site.
- We reserve the right to modify the Terms at any time without notice. The current version of the Terms can be accessed at http://www.travelweekly.co.uk/static/terms-conditions.
- The Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
Terms and conditions for CV access
Employment agencies and employment businesses
If you are an employment agency or an employment business (as defined by the Employment Agencies Act 1973 (‘the Act’)) it is your responsibility to ensure that the use you make of information from our candidate database complies with your obligations under the Act and the various regulations made under it, together with any applicable guidelines.
These regulations are currently contained in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2004. You agree to comply with the Act and these regulations as they affect the conduct of your business and the use you make of information on our candidate database.
Rights in the database
Database rights and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property rights in the candidate database belong to Travel Weekly Group Limited. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any rights in the database or its content and that your retention and use of the database and its content is governed by these terms and conditions.
Use of the database
The material you are entitled to receive from the candidate database is determined by the product you have purchased from us. On receipt of this material you may:
- Use, search or download it to your database for the purpose of finding suitable candidates for specific job vacancies that you or (if you are an employment agency or employment business) your client wish to fill.
- Use the information about the individuals contained in the database for the purpose of contacting them (either directly or through us depending on the product you have purchased) in relation to a specific job vacancy.
- Use the information only in connection with your own recruitment-related activities.
You may NOT:
- Supply, sell or license material from the candidate database, or a copy of it, to any other person, including another member of your group of companies.
- Contact the individuals on the database or make or allow any use of the information about those individuals, other than for the purpose of finding suitable candidates for specific job vacancies.
You must, at all times, comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all subsequent legislation and regulations.
Deletion of database material
You agree to delete all material from the candidate database upon its replacement with up-to-date material or the satisfactory conclusion of your search for a suitable candidate, whichever occurs first.
Dealings with candidates
You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals you may contact using information from the candidate database and not do anything which may bring totaljobs.com into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claim brought by an individual against us arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
Passwords are for the sole use of the person to whom they are issued. We may deny access to a password if we reasonably believe that it is being used by an unauthorised person or that the user is breaching these terms and conditions.
Travel Weekly, 52 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W 0AU