Tell your San Francisco story and win a pair of return flights from Manchester to San Francisco on Virgin Atlantic.
Every traveller has a story. And San Francisco International Airport (SFO) wants to hear yours.
We asked flight attendants from the world’s airlines what they love about SFO and the City by the Bay. Watch their SFO video here, then share it on your social media channels with the hashtag #MySFO.
You are invited to post your own #MySFO stories, images and videos through (November 11). Agents posting the most popular content will be offered 2 return Virgin Atlantic tickets to SFO from Manchester.
To enter the prize draw, post your SFO story on your Facebook page and tag it #MySFO.
Then log your Virgin Atlantic booking reference in the below form. You can also email your booking references to email@example.com marking emails with the subject ‘MySFO Story Competition’.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Prize winner seats are subject to availability.
2. Tickets must be used by yourself and a companion travelling together in both directions.
3. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-endorsable.
4. You must redeem your tickets before the voucher expiry date set out below.
5. You must travel within the ‘available travel dates’ and your travel must commence before the‘voucher expiry date’ both specified below. You may not amend these dates.
6. Once your tickets have been issued they are only valid for flights and dates shown on the ticket.
7. Lounge passes and upgrades are not permitted with these tickets.
8. Conditions of Carriage will apply see www.virginatlantic.com
Please note that the above dates and / or destinations may be subject to change or further embargoes at Virgin Atlantic’s discretion.
Once you have selected your preferred travel dates, please contact our sales support team at LeisureSales@fly.virgin.com attaching a copy of your Prize Winner Letter and advising of; your preferred destination (including a 2nd choice); your preferred dates of travel (including a 2nd choice); and the full names and dates of birth for both passengers.
Once your tickets have been issued by the sales support team, you will be required to enter advance passenger information for your booking via ‘Manage my Booking’ via www.virginatlantic.com
Please be advised that you are responsible for any / all applicable taxes and surcharges. These charges must be paid by credit or debit card. For the purposes of security, such payments must be made by telephone on 0344 209 7705.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.