Travel Weekly Group is Europe’s largest travel & hospitality business-to-business media group producing over 130 events globally connecting over 12,000 delegates per annum. The group publishes 160 print products per year and serves content, jobs and insight to over 350,000 unique users per month. The Travel Weekly Group portfolio includes Travel Weekly, Travolution, Aspire, travelGBI, TravelAnswerz, Connections Luxury, Connecting Travel and The Caterer.
Working within the group’s Content Team, the successful applicant will deliver sales and events content, including updating commercial content across our websites, serving adverts, creative support, liaising with clients to obtain advertising collateral, creating and sending emails and maintaining our busy sales and events calendars, among other duties.
Training will be given to use the various platforms required, although experience using an ad-serving platform (AdTech particularly) and basic to intermediate HTML skills would be an advantage. The applicant should be a highly organised individual capable of working under pressure.
This is a busy and varied role suited to a self-starter who is keen to get stuck in at an industry-leading company which is going through an exciting period of growth and modernisation.
The role is 37.5 hours per week with regular working hours of 9am-5.30pm.
- Manage advertising booking schedule and liaise with Sales Team regarding bookings
- Create/manage advert specifications material
- Chase ads and other online/email collateral from clients and agencies
- Create bespoke emails and schedule online adverts
- Liaise with Recruitment Sales Manager regarding Jobs emails
- Report on ad trafficking stats and keep copies of advertising for clients
- Maintain a TWG events calendar and liaise with Events Team regarding event emails
- Inform Content Team colleagues regarding competitions and social bookings
Preferable Experience and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using AdTech or a similar ad-serving tool
- Basic to intermediate HTML skills, preferably with experience of coding for email
- Experience with image manipulation software, such as Photoshop
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Ability to multi-task and an enthusiastic, can-do attitude
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.