Clia UK and Ireland has unveiled the agents shortlisted for this year's Cruise Excellence Awards.
The awards recognise innovation, expertise, leadership and an overall contribution to the success of cruising.
The shortlist is:
- Online Travel Agency of the Year: Barrhead Travel, Cruise Nation, Cruise.co.uk and Iglu Cruise.
- High Street Travel Agency of the Year: Barrhead Travel, Fred Olsen Travel, Kuoni, Trailfinders and Virgin Holidays.
- Innovation Award in Cruise: Cruise Nation, Imagine Cruising, Jetline Cruise and Virgin Holidays.
- Travel Agent Business of the Year: Cruise 118 (World Travel Holdings), The Cruise Village, Trailfinders and Tui.
- Rising Star Award: FlexiCruise, Kuoni, Ponders Travel and Virgin Holidays.
The awards ceremony will take place on December 10 on board Cruise & Maritime Voyages ship Magellan when three further awards will be made for Cruise Expert of the Year, Cruise Advocate of the Year and Outstanding Contribution to the Cruise Community.
Clia UK & Ireland director, Andy Harmer, said: “The short-listing was incredibly hard due to the achievements of so many in the last year.
“Our trade engagement working group was hard pressed to select the shortlist, so well done to everyone who made the final list and we’re now looking forward to the presentations on board Magellan.”
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.