CALLING ALL TRAVEL AGENTS!
Think you’ve got what it takes to get in front of the camera and show Australia to the world? You might just be the star travel agent Tourism Australia is looking for.
Are you confident & charismatic? Passionate about all things Australia and itching to experience more?
If you’re a qualified Aussie Specialist Travel Agent, or wish to be one, this may be the claim to fame you’ve been waiting for – become Tourism Australia’s first-ever Aussie Specialist Ambassador!
WHAT YOU WIN
The Ambassador will travel on a spectacular 10-night hosted fam trip in late March 2019, flying to Australia and staying in remarkable accommodation that truly showcase why there’s nothing like Australia.
The Ambassador prize includes:
- Round-trip, international flights in Economy Class with Qantas from London to Australia.
- Economy class travel within Australia on Qantas.
- Accommodation in some of Australia’s most iconic and unique hotels.
- A brand new GoPro Hero 5 to capture your trip.
In addition to the Ambassador documenting the trip using a GoPro, a camera person will join the fam trip to capture additional footage.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Film a 2-minute (maximum) video pitch explaining why you believe there is nothing like Australia and why YOU should be our Aussie Specialist Ambassador.
- Register or sign-in to the Aussie Specialist site to submit your video.
- Complete your training, if you haven’t already, to become a qualified Aussie Specialist.
- Watch your inbox to see if you’re a finalist!
Deadline for submissions is 16th December 2018.
WHAT TO EXPECT AS AN AUSSIE SPECIALIST AMBASSADOR
The Aussie Specialist Program is Tourism Australia’s award-winning online training platform. The Ambassador will be the face of the program in the U.K. for one year, helping to educate travel advisors about the wonders of Australia and the benefits of becoming an Aussie Specialist.
Whilst Down Under, our Ambassador will be filmed enjoying various products & destinations as well as summarizing their experience on camera; in addition to documenting the trip themselves using a GoPro. The content produced will then be used to educate other travel advisors about Australia.
Post-fam trip, it’s all about sharing the knowledge and spreading the word about the amazing experiences. This could involve special guest appearance on the occasional webinar, attending a training event (if in the local area), providing a testimonial for Tourism Australia to use in trade media, etc.
ABOUT OUR AMBASSADOR
Our Ambassador will be:
- Personable, energetic, outgoing, articulate, adventurous, positive and committed.
- Available to attend the 10-day trip in late March 2019.
- A qualified Aussie Specialist by the judging deadline (7th January).
- A front-line travel seller with a significant direct-to-consumer component to their business.
- An employee of an ABTA/IATA bonded travel company.
- Willing and able to share experiences on social media channels.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.