Disney Destinations International and Virgin Atlantic are offering one (1) person the chance to win one (1) x five (5) night holiday to Walt Disney World Resort in Florida for up to four (4) people. Including:
• Return economy flights for up to four (4) people operated by Virgin Atlantic from London Gatwick (LGW) to Orlando (MCO) on the 4 April 2017 returning on the 9 April 2017. Flight times to be advised at a later date.
• Four (4) round trip ground transfers between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort
• Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room, with a maximum of four (4) persons per room, for five (5) nights at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Hotel on a room only basis (hotel is subject to change at Disney’s sole discretion).
• Six (6)-Day Park hopper Tickets for up to four (4) people, providing entrance to all 6 Disney Parks
• One (1) Disney Gift Card to the value of $2500
• Tickets and US ground transportation to the broadcasting of Saturday Night Takeaway live from Walt Disney World. Full details of which will be provided to the winner ahead of travel.
• The holiday must be taken from Tuesday 4th April – Sunday 9th April 2017. This Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-negotiable and cannot be sold or auctioned and must be taken within the specified travel dates. City and carrier must be the same for departure and return.
• To enter the competition, you must be a frontline travel seller working for a travel agency or travel company, and above 18 years of age with a valid passport. The competition is open to travel sellers working on the high street, in call centres, online or from home.
• To enter, you must have a valid passport and be able to travel from April 4 – 9, 2017.
• You must be available to attend the prize trip as outlined within these terms and conditions.
• The winning agent will be required to complete a blog (including photographs) describing their Walt Disney World Resort and Saturday Night Takeaway experience and must submit their blog to Travel Weekly by April 17, 2017. Travel Weekly reserves the right to publish all or part of the winner’s blog in print and/or online following the trip.
• Winners will be responsible for ensuring they have a valid Esta for travel.
• The competition is not open to employees of Travel Weekly Group, Disney Destinations International, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Holidays, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
• Travel Weekly Group reserves the right in its sole discretion to exclude any entry for any reason it considers to be material including in particular eligibility.
• Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt of entry.
• The competition will close at noon on Monday, March 13, and all valid entries will be put into a prize draw, with the winner chosen at random. The decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
• All entrants are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them, and agree to co-operate in any publicity and editorial coverage that may arise which may include their name or image being used on Travel Weekly Group websites, magazines or mobile services at any time as a result of the competition.
• Items that are not included in the package include, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, local and long distance calls, tips, gratuities and service charges and all other charges not described above.
• Upon the confirmation of the trip the winner and his/her guests are subject to the travel conditions of the airline or other carrier. Any children in the group must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 18.
• Travel insurance is not included. We recommend travel insurance is purchased for the winner and all of their guests before travel.
• All travellers must travel together and each must have (at the time of travel) a valid passport for at least 6 months after arrival in the United States and all necessary visas ESTA forms or other required documentation to comply with applicable immigration or other travel regulations. Travel Weekly is not responsible for any cancelled flight or booking. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that he/she and his/her guests are at the arranged place and time for travel otherwise they may lose their rights to every part of the holiday.
• Any children in the group must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• If the winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with fewer than four (4) guests, the prize will be awarded to the winner and any participating guest and any remainder of the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
• The prize holiday and any of its components may not be sold, traded, transferred, or rescheduled to dates not within the fulfilment period set forth above, or refunded. The prize holiday is not redeemable for cash.
• ITV is not responsible for the administration of the promotion or the fulfilment of any prizes.
ANT & DEC ® is a registered trade mark of Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly. SATURDAY NIGHT TAKEAWAY ™ & © ITV Studios Limited 2017
Licensed by ITV Broadcasting Limited.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.