TravelHub

On-line check in.

This post has 2 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Male
James Neal Posted: 19 Nov 2010 10:08 AM

Hello Everybody!

WOW! Not long to go now! I'm flying out to Miami tomorrow and cant wait to see Allure of the Seas in all her glory!

Just wanted to check that you have all completed your online check in? 

If not please go to: www.royalcaribbean.com/onlinecheckin

You will need to have the following information to hand: Sail Date/Reservation Number/Passport Number/Emergency Contact Details

Make sure you have checked all the information in your confirmation documents, especially the transfer details etc.

More info to come soon.

Thanks James

Top 500 Contributor

Hi James

I completed the online check in for RCI last week.

I also received a link from events about the online check in with Ameican Airlines. I had a quick look at it and it seems a bit complicated and im scared of a typing error which could result in us being denied boarding (knowing my luck!!)

Do we HAVE to complete it online or an we do the good old fashioned check in at the airport??

Thanks!

Nic

Top 500 Contributor

Hi Nic

James left for Allure at the weekend so hopefully is making the most of the warmer weather than we currently have here in the UK!

If you are still having difficulty with the online airline check-in (or like me - just feel more comfortable telling a human being rather than a computer then go for the traditional method - but just leave yourself a little longer prior to the flight as I hear this can be a very busy check-in area!

Enjoy and send some sunshine back to us here at the Weybridge office!

Kate B

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
| RSS