Advertise with Travel GBI
TravelGBI is the leading monthly print publication for the domestic and inbound tourism industries – connecting suppliers with travel sellers and organisers directly influencing consumers’ travel plans.
Established in 1977, it has become established as the trusted source of news, product information and features covering England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales for nearly four decades. Unlike niche publications serving specific sectors, travelGBI is the newspaper of record for the entire industry – covering areas including group and coach travel, domestic and inbound holidays, attractions and theatres.
Readers range from group travel organisers, travel agents and tour operators to coach operators, tourist boards and school travel planners, with an ABC-audited circulation of 12,000 and an extended reach through the digital edition published online.
A new-look website at travelGBI.com includes the best of the print magazine, plus all the latest news, comment and analysis of the issues facing the industry.
It is distributed direct to subscribers, and also at leading industry events including World Travel Market, Best of Britain & Ireland (now the British Tourism & Travel Show) and VisitScotland expo.
TravelGBI offers a range of opportunities to get your message to the individuals and companies who can directly influence consumers at the point-of-sale or through product selection.
- Every edition includes features focusing on specific sectors, product types or regions of the UK and Ireland, plus general news, interviews and special reports – ensuring there is always scope to contribute to editorial content.
- In addition, advertising placements throughout these sections offer an unrivalled opportunity to ensure your brand presence is maximised in the most relevant areas.
- Cover wrap and false front cover options offer unrivalled positioning for brand and tactical messaging, while advertisement features and advertorial photo spreads produced by the travelGBI team create a consistency with editorial content which allows messages to be delivered in a different medium.
- Online, site media offers fantastic opportunities for a continuous presence, while advertising on email communications also creates high impact and tactical opportunities.
- With plans to further expand travelGBI’s portfolio of face-to-face business sessions and events, sponsorship options exist to ensure brands can take ‘ownership’ of a relevant sector or topic.