Three Parks. Endless Awesome
Take your clients’ holiday to the next level at Universal Orlando Resort™. With three amazing theme parks – Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™, and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ water theme park, opening early summer 2017 – spectacular on-site hotels and more, it’s days and nights of endless fun for every member of the family.
Universal’s Volcano Bay™ is an all-new water theme park like no other filled with thrills, indulgence and rejuvenation. No standing in long queues, wrestling with inflatables, or waiting for the fun to begin. It’s a tropical paradise just steps away from everything Universal Orlando Resort™ has to offer.
Win one of 75 Fitbit Altas or one of 200 goody bags
To celebrate the opening of Universal’s Volcano Bay™, Universal Orlando Resort™ are giving away 75 Fitbit Altas to get you into a great place ready for early summer 2017. An additional 200 runners up will win a Universal’s Volcano Bay™ goody bag – perfect for your next holiday. All you have to do is answer the question below by 5pm on Friday 16th December.
Winners will be contacted individually by 21st December.
*Terms & conditions: to enter the prize giveaway competition submit your answer to comp.travelweekly.co.uk/universal by 5pm (GMT) on 16 December 2016.
Terms & Conditions – Universal’s Volcano Bay Competition (“Competition”)
1. The promoter of the Competition is Universal City Development Partners, Ltd. doing business as Universal Orlando Resort care of 1 Central St. Giles, St. Giles High Street, London, WC2H 8NU, England (the “Promoter”). By entering the Competition you acknowledge that Travel Weekly Group Limited (“Travel Weekly”) will be assisting the Promoter by conducting, administering and providing support for the Competition. By submitting your answer you are agreeing to be contacted by us for marketing communications, future competitions, offers and updates by the Promoter unless you opt out of receiving such marketing communications on the Competition entry form.
2. This Competition is open to employees working for a UK ABTA registered travel company who are legal residents of the United Kingdom, and be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required. The following entities or persons are not eligible to enter the Competition: (i) Any employee or agent of the Promoter or Travel Weekly and their immediate families and household members; (ii) any employee of any entity within the same corporate group as the Promoter or Travel Weekly; (iii) any person who is, and any employee of any entity which is, involved in any way with the organisation, management, promotion and/or administration of the competition, including without limitation any persons or entities providing the Prize.
3. The Competition will be open for entries during the period from 10 am (GMT) on 21st November 2016 to 5 pm (GMT) on 16 December 2016.
4. Number of winners: There shall be 275 Competition winners.
5. Seventy-five (75) winners shall each receive one (1) Fitbit Altas and two hundred (200) winners shall each receive one (1) Universal’s Volcano Bay goody bag consisting of a bag, towel, beach ball, Frisbee, make-up bag and tumbler (the “Prize”). The Prize shall be non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a prize that the Promoter reasonably deems to be of at least the same value. The Prize does not include and/or cover any costs, taxes, fees, expenses and/or arrangements not expressly specified in the Prize description (“Ancillary Costs”). The winner is solely responsible for any and all Ancillary Costs and the Promoter is not liable to reimburse a winner for any Ancillary Costs they incur. The Promoter makes no representation or warranty in relation to the Prize and, to the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter will have no liability to the winner in relation to the Prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise. The Promoter will have no liability in respect of the Prize if it is lost or stolen following delivery.
6. Maximum of one entry per person (“Entry Limit”).
7. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Multiple email addresses will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted (whether due to human error on the part of the entrant, technical issues, network congestion and/or for any other reason). Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Competition. By using the http://www.travelweekly.co.uk website to enter the Competition, entrants agree that they are also bound by the website terms and condition. The number of times an entrant may enter the Competition is restricted to the Entry Limit. Any entries made by an entrant in excess of the Entry Limit will be invalid and will not be entered into the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify, in accordance with paragraph 13 below, any entries which, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, appear to be multiple (in violation of the Entry Limit), bulk, automated, machine assisted, third party, syndicate and/or other group entries. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website and/or the Competition page on the Website and has no liability for any technical issues whatsoever encountered by entrants to the Competition.
8. Winner selection: the Promoter will randomly select the winners by 5 pm (GMT) on 19 December 2016 from the pool of entrants who are eligible to be entered into the random prize draw who will consist of all entrants who satisfy the eligibility requirements in paragraph 2, above, and the other rules, requirements and instructions set out in these terms and conditions and have not otherwise been disqualified from the Competition pursuant to these terms and conditions. The random selection of each winner will be made by (i) a computer process that produces verifiably random results, (ii) by an independent person, (iii) under the supervision of an independent person and/or (iv) in accordance with any other requirements of the laws and regulations applicable to the Competition in the territory. Provided that the Promoter complies with these terms and conditions and (where applicable) ensures that any independent selection process complies with these terms and conditions, the selection of the winner is final and binding and no correspondence relating to selection of any winner will be entered into by the Promote
9. The Promoter will notify each winner by 5 pm (GMT) on 21 December 2016. All winners will be notified directly on the email address or phone number used to enter the Competition.
10. Winners will have until 5 pm (GMT) on 23 December 2016 to respond to the Promoter’s notification (“Response Deadline”). Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners by the Response Deadline. If the any winner cannot be contacted, or a winner is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random
11. So far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
12. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Prize from Response Deadline. Entrants must have a UK address that the Prize can be posted to. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
13. The Promoter is entitled in its sole discretion at any time to disqualify any entrant and/or any individual entry from the Competition without any liability on the Promoter’s part if (i) that entrant and/or entry fails to comply with these terms and conditions and/or the Competition requirements in any way and/or (ii) the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that that entrant has acted fraudulently, dishonestly, inappropriately and/or improperly in connection with the Competition. Without limitation, if the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that any entry has been generated by a script, software, macro or other automated means then the Promoter will be entitled to disqualify that entry and the relevant entrant in accordance with this paragraph. If a disqualified entrant is a winner, the Promoter has the right to deem the Prize forfeited and, if the Prize has already been delivered to the winner, the Promoter shall be entitled to recover the Prize from the winner at the winner’s cost.
14. Winners may be required by the Promoter to participate in publicity in connection with the Competition, their Prize and/or the Promoter and by entering the Competition all entrants agree that if they win the Competition they will, participate in and cooperate with the Promoter and/or NBCU in connection with any publicity activity reasonably requested by the Promoter. Entrants acknowledge and agree that copyright in any publicity materials in which they and/or their details appear is the property of the Promoter and NBCU and that the Promoter and NBCU will be entitled to exploit such publicity materials in any and all media throughout the world in any manner it deems fit.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to publish in all media and to disclose to third parties any winners’ first name, surname and area of residence (“Winners’ Data”). The Winners’ Data can be obtained by sending a written request to the Registered Office marked for the attention of the Parks and Resorts Marketing Team, stating the name of the Competition and enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
16. All personal information about Competition entrants collected in connection with entering the Competition will only be used in accordance with the Promoter’ and Travel Weekly’s privacy policies on their respective websites located at http://www.travelweekly.co.uk/static/privacy-policy and http://www.nbcuni.com/privacy/ respectively and for the following purposes: (i) to administer the Competition as set out in these terms and conditions, (ii) to select the winners, (iii) to arrange delivery of the Prize and (iv) for the purposes set out in paragraphs 14 and 15 above.
17. With regards to data protection, in addition to the use specified above by entering this promotion you agree that the Promoter and its group companies may use the details you give to Travel Weekly to contact you about the Promoter’s products and services unless you opt out of receiving such marketing communications on the Competition entry form.
18. Additional restrictions may apply and the foregoing benefits are subject to change without notice.
19. This Competition is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with Fitbit, Inc.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the Promoter and all entrants to the Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
All Volcano Bay images shown are conceptual representations, details are subject to change.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2016 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.