A new board of directors for the Association of Women Travel Executives was unveiled this week following the organisation’s annual meeting.
Chairwoman, Debbee Dale, said: “We have gained some great momentum over the past couple of years for curating great events that bring like minded people together to help develop, inspire and promote business to business within our membership.
“This really is attributed to the hard work from the board who give their time and energy voluntarily to ensure the success and growth of the association.
“I would like to thank the board of 2015/16 and welcome our new board for the year ahead who I know will work equally as hard to bring us new ideas and their commitment to achieve even more for our members.”
The first meeting of the new board will take place early in May.
The new line-up is:
- Chair: Debbee Dale (Debbee Dale Development)
- Vice chair: Andrea Clayton (City Bond)
- PR director: Louise Hodges (Travelzoo)
- Secretary: Susan Byrne (Tui UK & Ireland)
- Finance director: Lorraine Barnes-Burton, (British Travel Awards)
- Membership director: Deb Merrifield (Marketing Radar)
- Events directors: Lucia Rowe (A-ROSA River Cruises) and Jessica Baine (Latin Routes)
- Web/communications directors: Sarah Clayton-Turner (Travel Trade Marketing) and Lindsay Garvey-Jones (Holiday Extras)
- Partnership and project director: Kylie Mather (Travlaw)
- Benevolent chair: Aphrodite Burton (Aphrodite Burton Associates)
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.