Win a VIP holiday to the Sunshine State with SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is offering one lucky reader and their family the chance to win a seven-night VIP holiday to Florida to brave two brand new rides including the tallest, fastest, longest rollercoaster in Orlando!
The winning agent will take an adrenaline-filled family holiday to Florida to experience SeaWorld Parks’ world-class rides and fascinating animals – and then tell Travel Weekly readers all about it.
The winner will receive return flights to Orlando and accommodation for two adults and up to two children as well as entry to all four SeaWorld parks in Florida – SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Discovery Cove and SeaWorld’s waterpark, Aquatica.
If you dare, experience two brand-new coasters being unveiled this summer. SeaWorld Orlando’s Mako, the fastest, tallest and longest rollercoaster in Orlando, set to open June 10, 2016, is based around the fast and deadly hunting patterns of a Mako shark. While over in Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Cobra’s Curse will take riders on a spinning journey through an archaeological dig site in Egypt, including a 70-foot vertical lift and spin technology which means that no two rides are ever the same.
You will get to go behind-the-scenes at SeaWorld Orlando to learn how the dedicated animal rescue team has helped over 27,000 ill, injured or abandoned animals since the programme began more than 50 years ago. You can also climb aboard mighty Manta and fly face down through sea and sky. Get front row access to some of the park’s famous shows and share an epic voyage with sea turtles on the 3D, 360-degree TurtleTrek. And what better way to round off a day than embarking on an adventure through the eyes of a penguin in Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin?
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is the place to see incredible animals, many endangered, up close. It’s a unique blend of thrilling rides and more than 12,000 animals, including many endangered species like black rhinos and western lowland gorillas. Take a ride across the Serengeti Plain on an open top safari truck on the Serengeti Safari and see what wildlife you can spot – and even feed a giraffe by hand. If that’s not enough, there’s unrivalled excitement with thrill rides like Falcon’s Fury, the world’s first face-down drop tower of its kind, and Montu, which has no less than seven inversions.
Make the memory of a lifetime by swimming with dolphins at exotic Discovery Cove, before snorkelling with rays and hundreds of tropical fish in The Grand Reef. This incredible prize is topped off with a day to splash out at SeaWorld’s waterpark, Aquatica, where you can brave Ihu’s Breakaway Falls. But be warned…it’s the tallest, and steepest multi-drop tower slide in Orlando.
When you touch back down in the UK, you will be interviewed by a Travel Weekly reporter about your holiday memories and experiences – the perfect time to showcase some holiday snaps!
The winner and their family must be available to travel between 26th July and 3rd August 2016
See full terms and conditions below for details.
It’s easy to win! Enter here:
Terms and conditions:
· The competition will close at 12 noon on 6th June 2016. Entries received after this date will not be counted. The winner will be selected randomly and notified by the SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment UK team by 15th June 2016.
· If the winner does not reply or is not contactable by 20th June 2016, an alternative winner will be selected.
· The winner must be available to travel on 26th July 2016, returning to the UK on 3rd August 2016.
· The promotion is only open to UK travel agents.
· Adults must be aged 18 or over.
· All children must be aged between 6-12.
· Prize includes: return economy flights for up to two adults (over 18) and two children (12 or under) from London to Orlando. Flight departs from London Gatwick on 26th July 2016 and returns from Orlando International on 2nd August 2016 (landing at London Gatwick on 3rd August 2016). Prize also includes seven nights’ room only accommodation at a minimum three star hotel and 8 days car hire (includes collision damage waiver - additional taxes may apply - excludes fuel costs, hire car driver must be aged 25 or over and possess a valid driving license.) A Discovery Cove Ultimate Package which includes one day’s admission to Discovery Cove plus unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens, and Aquatica Orlando, Quick Queue tickets for SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa, Serengeti Safari at Busch Gardens Tampa, Behind the Scenes Tours at SeaWorld Orlando and a dolphin swim at Discovery Cove for all guests in the party aged over 6-years-old. Guests aged 6-12 participating in the dolphin swim must be accompanied by an adult who is also taking part in the dolphin swim experience.
· Times for Serengeti Safari, Behind the Scenes Tour and animal interactions will be allocated by the trip organisers at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment and cannot be changed. An itinerary will be provided before the departure date.
· Spending money, food & beverages and travel insurance is not included in the prize.
· The prize is subject to availability.
· Prize may be subject to change including dates and timings
· No cash alternative will be offered.
· No purchase necessary.
· Prize cannot be exchanged.
· There will be one winner.
· Winner and their guests are solely responsible for making their way to the parks
· The winning agent will be required to take part in a post-trip interview that will be published in the magazine and online.
· The agent and their family will be required to have their photos taken in park for the feature.
· Winners will have some free time as part of the trip and are free to visit other attractions if they arrange their own visit, however these attractions must not be included in the final article.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.