ENTRIES FOR THIS COMPETITION ARE NOW CLOSED!
Princess Cruises is asking travel agents to send in a short clip of them singing to be in the chance of winning The Voice of the Ocean at Clia’s 10th year anniversary conference.
Six chosen entries will get the opportunity to spend a day onboard Emerald Princess on April 23, 2016 to audition in front of three well-known cruise industry figures. The six entries will further receive a dining experience onboard during the day and a £50 lifestyle voucher for reaching this far in the competition.
After the six entries have performed onboard, the judges will decide which two successful singers will be showcased at the LIVE show at the CLIA Conference on May 19, 2016 where a winner will be crowned by the LIVE audience.
The winner will receive a seven-night cruise for two onboard Emerald Princess, departing July 2, 2016, where they can enter themselves for the real life Voice Of The Ocean! The runner-up will receive two VIP camping tickets to V Festival, 2016 in Chelmsford, Essex.
How to enter
- Simply send in one verse and chorus of a song of your choice
- Remember, miming isn’t allowed!
- Fill out the form via the link below, ensuring you upload your audition video file.
Terms and conditions
- All entries must be sent by April 15th 2016 and 6 entries will be chosen by a panel consisting of recognised travel industry figures, which will be communicated on 18th April 2016.
- All entries must be available to go onboard Emerald Princess on Saturday 23rd April 2016 in Southampton from approximately 8:30am-4pm. Food costs will be covered. Transport is covered up to the value of £100 pp. If successful applicants are unable to attend this date, they will unfortunately be unable to take part.
- All entries must be available for the Thursday 19th May 2016 for the CLIA 10 year Anniversary conference from 12pm for sound check and set up. Transport, food and hotel expenses will be covered from Thursday 19th May 2016- Friday 20th My 2016.
- All winning prizes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and winners must be available for the dates selected. No alternative dates will be offered.
- V Festival – based on two camping. Please see: http://www.vfestival.com/vip/ where you will see whats included in your VIP package.
- Scandinavia Cruise – based on two sharing an inside stateroom. 2nd July 2016 onboard Emerald Princess. The prize covers, the cost of the stateroom, taxes fees and port expenses, all other expenditure will be at the winners own expense. We require confirmed names of those going on the cruise by 31st May 2016.
- If you are successful, you will be representing Princess Cruises not only at the CLIA conference 18th-21st May 2016 but also maybe asked to represent our brand in any future trade press publications or online titles deemed suitable.
- Recording is strictly prohibited due to licensing laws other than that is pre-approved by Princess Cruises sales team themselves. Use of The Voice of the Ocean , logo , image and name must comply with the licensing policy. For further details on licensing policy and social media policy please contact our Princess UK press office: email@example.com
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.