Celebrity Cruises has announced the winners of its annual Travel Agent Appreciation Awards.
Iglu, Thomas Cook and Trailfinders were among those honoured at a ceremony held today at the Haymarket Hotel in London.
The awards, which recognise exceptional performance from agents and trade partners in the last 12 months, were attended by more than 40 people including president and chief executive Lisa Lutoff-Perlo and senior vice president, sales, trade support, Dondra Ritzenthaler.
The full list of winners:
- Top Cruise Specialist for Revenue – Reader Offers Limited
- Top Cruise Specialist for Guests – Iglu.com
- Top Cruise Specialist with Highest Growth – Trailfinders
- Top Consortia, UK – The Travel Network Group
- Best Performing Multiple agency – Thomas Cook
- Top Homeworking Travel Agency – Travel Counsellors
- Top Consortia, Ireland – Travel Centres
- Top Agency, Northern Ireland – Oasis Travel
- Top Agency, Republic of Ireland – Trailfinders
- Innovation in marketing – Cruise.co.uk
- Best performer for Suite Class – Reader Offers Limited
Commercial sales director, UK & Ireland, Sarah Harraghy, said: “I want to congratulate each of the winners on their achievements. Now in its second year, the Travel Agent Appreciation Awards are our way of saying thank you to our hardworking trade partners and to recognise their support and commitment to our business.
“We hope each of the winners will display their accolade with pride and that it inspires all of our partners to continue to drive for excellence in 2016.”
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.