Clia UK and Ireland has honoured top performing cruise agents at its Cruise Excellence Awards.
The ceremony was held onboard Cruise & Maritime’s Magellan in Tilbury on Thursday night. The awards recognise those who have demonstrated “exceptional levels of knowledge, leadership and inspiration”.
The award for Outstanding Contribution to the UK & Ireland Cruise Community went to David Dingle, Kathryn Beadle and Trevor Dupont for their “significant contribution to the success of UK cruising”.
Other winners were:
- Rising Star: FlexiCruise
- Innovation in Cruise: Jetline Cruise
- Online Travel Agency of the Year: Iglu Cruise
- High Street Travel Agency of the Year: Trailfinders
- Travel Agent Business of the Year: World Travel Holdings (Cruise 118)
- Cruise Expert of the Year: Sarah Bolton from Travel Counsellors
- Cruise Advocate Award: Alison Earnshaw from World Travel Holdings (Cruise 118)
Clia UK and Ireland director, Andy Harmer, said: “I’m delighted we have been able to recognise some truly outstanding people and companies who have gone over and above expectations in promoting and selling cruise holidays.”
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.