Image via Shutterstock
Clia is looking to drive awareness of the cruise sector and drive bookings during this year’s annual Cruise Week.
Cruise Week begins next weekend (September 19-27) and is the cruise association’s way of highlighting the different experiences on offer with ocean and river cruises.
During the week of activity, the majority of cruise lines have promotional offers and deals to boost bookings. These include:
- AmaWaterways is offering free flights, free parking or free airport lounge on 2016 bookings.
- American Queen Steamboat Company has 30% off staterooms on its two ships for bookings made during Cruise Week and also before October 31.
- River cruise line APT’s promotion is £200 off per couple on select cruises in Europe and Asia.
- Customers booking an Avalon Waterways 2015 or 2016 cruise during cruise week will get a £60 Fortnum & Mason luxury hamper.
- Azamara Club Cruises is offering 25% off cabin prices on 2016/17 cruises booked before October 31.
- Carnival Cruise Line is offering up to $100 onboard credit on sailings before May 31 when booked during Cruise Week.
- Customers booking a 2016 Celebrity Cruises during Cruise Week will benefit from half price fares for a second passenger and a complimentary drinks package worth $69.
- Savings of up to £800 are available with Emerald Waterways. Sister brand Scenic has savings of up to £1,400.
- Hapag-Lloyd Cruises is offering savings of up to 50% on second passengers booking its sailing from La Guaira, Venezuela, to Havana, Cuba which departs on October 25 next year.
- To celebrate Cruise Week, Holland America Line is giving customers up to $400 onboard credit.
- MSC Cruises is offering free balcony upgrades on winter 2015 and all 2016 bookings made before November 30.
- Hurtigruten's promotion is for £200 off its five or six day Arctic Highlights cruise.
- Book an inside or studio cabin with Norwegian Cruise Line and guests will get either £35 onboard credit, a free soda package, 100 minutes of internet or $50 speciality dining credit.
- French line Ponant is offering €300 onboard credit on bookings made before September 24. Quote ‘CW14’ to benefit.
- Get free excursions on bookings for The River Cruise Line’s Serenity during cruise week.
- Selected Royal Caribbean International cruise-only prices are being offered with savings of up to 50%.
- During the next week Shearings has savings of up to £100. Quote ‘TCR539’ when making the booking.
- Voyages of Discovery and Swan Hellenic have a number of VIP experiences available through prize draws being held each day during Cruise Week.
- Voyages to Antiquity is offering $100 onboard credit on its Game Parks of South Africa sailing.
To find out more visit cruiseexperts.org
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.