An easyJet aircraft was forced to divert after passengers and crew suffered suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.
The Airbus A320 with 175 passengers and six crew was flying from Manchester to Tel Aviv when cabin staff complained of feeling dizzy and unwell.
The captain diverted the aircraft to Berlin on Thursday where it was met by emergency vehicles.
Three of the six cabin crew were treated by medics, while dozens of passengers also complained of feeling sick and dizzy.
Passengers were checked in hospital before getting the all clear.
EasyJet refused to confirm to The Sun if passengers and crew had suffered carbon monoxide poisoning.
A spokeswoman said the aircraft had been diverted “due to three cabin crew feeling unwell”.
She added: “Paramedics who met the aircraft on arrival into Berlin took the decision, as a precaution only, to administer medical checks to everyone on board.
“Four passengers received medical checks at the hospital and subsequently returned to the airport.”
Charity worker Laura Conrad, who was on board, tweeted: “Crew have had elevated levels of carbon monoxide on @easyjet fight from #manchester to #telaviv.”
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.