Eleven new members joined Abta in the first quarter of the year, with nine trading as principals and two as dual members.
They include Asia river cruise specialist Pandaw Expeditions, the trading name of Irrawaddy Flotilla Company, The Ski Company and Absolutely Travel.
Abta chief executive, Mark Tanzer, said: “We are delighted to welcome these new members to Abta and I hope that they will take advantage of all Abta has to offer. We look forward to working with them.”
Pandaw commercial director, Hugh Clayson, said: “We are delighted to be a member of Abta and look forward to working with travel agents in this growing sector of the market".
The new Abta members are:
- Irrawaddy Flotilla Company Ltd, Abta number Y6242, Principal, joined 09/01/15
- The Absolutely Travel Ltd, Abta number Y6244, Principal, joined 29/01/15
- The Ski Company, Abta number Y6245, Principal, joined 02/02/15
- Pan Express Business Travel Limited, Abta numbers Y6246 and P6830, Dual, joined 12/02/15
- Jollydays Supported Holidays (Worldwide) LLP, Abta number Y6247, Principal, joined 13/02/15
- Top Villas Ltd, Abta number Y6259, Principal, joined 25/02/15
- LMNext UK Ltd, Abta numbers V7780 and E7760, Dual, joined 01/03/15
- Sail Week Croatia Ltd, Abta number Y6260, Principal, joined 11/03/15
- The Activity Travel Company Ltd, Abta number Y6261, Principal, joined 11/03/15
- MiTour Ltd, Abta number Y6262, Principal, joined 13/03/15
- Neon Agency Ltd, Abta number Y6264, Principal, joined 24/03/15
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.