Dunleavy White targets middle management with Nevis Executive

Dunleavy White targets middle management with Nevis Executive

Executive search firm Dunleavy White has launched a new brand for middle management roles, claiming it is the only recruiter to be using the executive search methodology at the £40,000 to £70,000 level.

Nevis Executive Resourcing, led by Dunleavy White partner Iain Fenton, has launched with five roles but will be client rather than individual-driven.

It is offering multi-sector search and not just database scanning, which many other recruitment companies in the sector do, according to managing partner Rick White.

Commenting on the launch of the new brand, White said: "A number of clients had asked for our help in the contingency middle management sector, particularly in the £40,000 to £70,000 salary scale, so in order to facilitate our help, Nevis Executive was born."

He added: "It's a big shift from what has been the norm in the travel sector. We will be doing something very different to what other recruitment companies do. There is nobody else working this kind of model at this middle management level."

White claimed he and Fenton also had an edge over rivals because they had both previously worked in the travel industry, both in retail and tour operating. "None of the others have worked in travel. How can you really know what a job entails and the skills you need to do it if you  haven't worked in travel?" he said.

He also claimed that Dunleavy White, and therefore Nevis, would be very strong in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, with an office in Dubai, so could bring people in from other markets to enhance UK businesses.

Fenton said: "Our search methodology, which we are adapting for the contingency executive recruitment sector, produces candidates who not only match the attributes required, but who can add real value to a client's business.

"All candidates are qualified and assessed for their suitability and only then are they offered to our clients for consideration. We would never send a candidate to a client before meeting them first."

White claimed Dunleavy White had a 92% success rate in placing the right candidates and the other 8% was where the client's requirements had changed. "We don't take on an assignment unless we think we can really deliver on it."


This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.

More in News