Sixteen UK passengers were among 258 passengers evacuated from a Hurtigruten ship after it ran aground last night.
A statement from the line said the Kong Harald grounded outside Trollfjord at 23.30 on March 4 and took on water.
The ship had to wait for the tide to rise before it could be removed from an underground rock, and it was then sailed to Svolvaer.
The statement said the situation was calm throughout, but sailings on the ship had been cancelled until March 12.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.