SUNWORLD has flown home more than 140 clients from southern Turkey following a outbreak of food poisoning at the Hotel Kaya Belek in Belek.
The decision was taken after two children were diagnosed as having an amoebic strain of gastroenteritis last week.
The group that flew home included 35 people recovering from the virus and six discharged from the local hospital.
The company said it would be giving full refunds to the group, as well as a party of 41 people who were evacuated a few days beforehand.
A Sunworld statement said: "Until the property receives a clean bill of health, all customers due to travel are being contacted and offered the option of comparative accommodation or a full refund."
The Hotel Kaya Belek is not located near the area affected by last week's earthquake.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.