Tahiti Tourisme has launched its Tahiti Specialist Programme and is giving away a place on a 2021 fam trip to celebrate.
Featuring 10 interactive lessons, the programme will take you on a journey around The Islands of Tahiti and leave you with a thorough understanding of this amazing holiday destination. Content for the modules includes a brief overview of the islands, experiences, cultural elements, and practical information such as how to get there and where to stay.
Designed to excite and engage, the Tahiti Specialist Programme invites members of industry to participate in a rewards style programme that incentivises agents to not just sell the destination, but to immerse themselves in it.
Agents can complete the modules and log bookings for a chance to move through the levels to qualify for more incentives and fam trips.
To enter, simply click the link below and sign up to the new platform and you’ll be automatically entered.
Terms and conditions
- The winner will be selected at random from those signed up to the Tahiti Specialist Programme at 12pm on Monday 4th January 2021.
- The prize winner will be notified the following day
- The Fam trip is likely to take place in late 2021 but is subject to change
- The winner will need, and have to be willing, to have a PCR test as part of the entry regulations for French Polynesia
- Should the winner not be able to attend the fam trip, the place is non-transferable.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.