Register for free below
Executives from Tui, Carnival UK, Celebrity Cruises and Barrhead Travel are among the speakers confirmed for a free virtual conference to mark the launch of Travel Weekly’s ninth annual Insight Report.
The 2020-21 Travel Weekly Insight Annual Report is authored by Travel Weekly executive editor Ian Taylor and is designed to assist business leaders with unrivalled analysis of the global travel industry and economic trends affecting the sector.
It is produced in partnership with Deloitte and features exclusive consumer research from Service Science.
All registered attendees will receive a digital copy of the Insight Report ahead of it being made available to the wider Travel Weekly audience from Monday, December 14.
The event will take place on the morning of Thursday, December 10, and will feature a range of panel discussions and presentations over the course of the morning. Attendees will be sent a link to view the sessions at 10am and will receive a link to the digital edition of the report later in the day.
The launch event is sponsored by Sabio Group and supported by Travlaw.
Confirmed speakers so far include representatives of Tui, Carnival UK, Barrhead Travel and Celebrity Cruises, in addition to experts from Deloitte and authorities in a range of topics including regulation, law, consumer insight and accounting.
Lucy Huxley, editor-in-chief of Travel Weekly Group, said: “We are very grateful to the speakers who have confirmed their participation to launch our ninth annual Insight Report, and I urge anyone with a stake in running a travel business to register for free to receive exclusive access to the event and the Insight Report ahead of the wider Travel Weekly audience.”
• Tim Alderslade, chief executive, Airlines UK
• Alan Bowen, legal advisor, Association of Atol Companies
• Tom Costley, associate director, Service Science
• Jacqueline Dobson, president, Barrhead Travel Group
• David Dingle, chairman, Carnival UK
• David Gard, partner, financial advisory UK aviation lead, Deloitte
• Lee Haslett, vice-president, global sales, Virgin Atlantic
• Callum Irvine, health, safety and environment practice lead, Deloitte
• Ami Naru, partner and head of employment, Travlaw
• Chris Photi, head of travel and leisure, White Hart Associates
• Alistair Pritchard, lead partner, travel and aviation, Deloitte
• Jo Rzymowska, vice-president and managing director EMEA, Celebrity Cruises
• Richard Sofer, commercial and business development director, Tui UK & Ireland
• Karen Taylor, research director of the centre for health solutions, Deloitte
To register to receive exclusive early access to the launch event sessions, please fill out the form below.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.