A series of virtual ship tours across five weeks will be hosted by cruise industry body Clia.
Cruise lines will join weekly live webinars from November to share information and images of a particular ship in their fleet.
Clia travel agent members can attend for free, with attendance counting towards their UK accreditation, in the absence of in-person ship visits.
Virtual ship tours will run for an hour from 9am:
- November 5: Avalon Waterways, Aurora Expeditions, Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection and Oceania Cruises
- November 12: A-ROSA, Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Tui River Cruises and MSC Cruises
- November 19: Scenic, Carnival Cruise Line, APT and Holland America Line
- November 26: AmaWaterways, Celebrity Cruises, Amadeus River Cruises and Royal Caribbean
- December 3: Ponant, Disney Cruise Line, Riviera Travel and Azamara
Clia UK & Ireland director Andy Harmer said: “We are delighted to present our brand-new online learning initiative, created exclusively for Clia travel agents.
“Of course, we would all love to be able to visit these beautiful ships in person, but as we are sadly unable to this year, we hope that the Clia virtual ship tours can offer our travel agent members the next best thing.”
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.