Marketing and communications agency Finn Partners has created a Global Travel Recovery Network made up of in-house and partner experts in areas including health, digital marketing, technology, sustainability, public affairs and diversity.
Finn said the network was created to offer “strategic counsel and marketing services” for travel industry clients attempting to rebound from the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Peter Finn, founding managing partner, said: “The travel industry stands at the intersection of many of the world’s most important business sectors and these are areas where Finn has deep expertise, including health and wellness, technology and diversity, equity and inclusion.”
Debbie Flynn, managing partner and Global Travel Practice lead, added: “Tourism is facing an unprecedented challenge that will impact the sector for years to come. To recover and be in the most resilient position for the future, transformative collaboration is vital.
“Our travel specialists are the best in the business and with the launch of our new Global Travel Recovery Network, will offer tailored insight from the now converging sectors, to best inform future tourism strategies of countries and travel brands.”
The Global Travel Recovery Network team will be led by Flynn, Virginia Sheridan, managing partner, North America Travel, and Cathy Feliciano-Chon, founder and managing director, Asia Travel.
It also covers the following areas:
- Influencer Engagement: Amy Skelding, senior partner, Europe Travel
- Technology: Oliver Fischer, senior partner, Europe Technology
- Digital Activation: Virginia Ngai, director of strategy, Asia
- Public Affairs: Jessica Berk Ross, managing partner, Global Public Affairs Practice Lead
- Creative: Jimmy Chaffin, managing partner, Integrated Marketing
- Sustainability: Jane P. Madden, managing partner, Global Sustainability & Social Impact
- Health & Wellness: Tom Jones, senior partner, Health & Wellness
- Diversity & Inclusion: Helen Shelton, senior partner, Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
- China Travel: Jenny Lo, general manager, China Travel
Other experts contributing to the network include Fiona Jeffery, senior partner, Finn Partners Global Responsibility Tourism Practice; Daniela Wagner, group business development director, Jacobs Media Group; Jeremy Jauncey, chief executive officer, Beautiful Destinations; Florian Wupperfeld, managing director, Leading Culture Destinations; and Elliott King, chief executive, MintTwist.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.