Monarch is to introduce new scheduled services to Turkey and summer flights to Egypt next summer as part of its strategy shake-up.
The timetable for summer 2012 has gone on sale, including a number of new routes:
- Gatwick to Antalya (two flights a week)
- Gatwick-Dalaman (up to 11 flights a week)
- Gatwick-Sharm el Sheikh (three flights a week)
- Manchester-Dalaman (up to seven flights a week)
- Manchester-Sharm el Sheikh (two flights a week)
Managing director Kevin George said: “The addition of new scheduled services to Turkey and Egypt supports Monarch’s shift to focusing on scheduled flying and enables more customers to take advantage of our innovative ‘build your own class’ service, which gives them the ability to tailor their flight package to their exact requirements, providing a greater sense of freedom and personalisation.”
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.