Abta has attracted 22 new members in the past six months.
They include four dual members, two retail and 16 trading solely as principals.
Fourteen companies joined the Abta Partner scheme in the period between August and January.
The new members of the association include easyJet Holidays, the Caravan Club and HF Holidays.
New partners include Sabre and Royal Air Maroc and the Moroccan National Tourist Office. Marrakesh hosts the 2020 Abta Travel Convention in October.
Abta chief executive Mark Tanzer said: “I am very pleased to welcome the 36 new Abta members and partners which have joined the association in the last six months as Abta enters its 70th year.
“Throughout the year we will be conducting events celebrating this anniversary which will be open to all of our members, from those who have been with us since the beginning, to the most recent additions to the Abta family.
“Abta is the most trusted travel scheme in the country, which will undoubtedly be of great benefit to these new members’ businesses as will the range of useful services which they can now access free of charge.”
New Abta members:
- Tourvest Destination Management UK, principal member
- Inala Nature Tours, principal member
- The Dragon Trip PTE
- Savin Corporate Travel Management, dual member
- GB Travel Group, dual member
- Sweet Chariot Leisure, principal member
- Prestige Villas of Corfu, principal member
- World Adventures, retail member
- Blue Bay Hotels, principal member
- Surest, principal member
- Not in The Guidebooks, retail member
- easyJet Holidays, principal member
- HF Holidays, principal member
- Stewart Travel, dual member
- Stewart Transport, principal Member
- C&K Luxury Travel, principal member
- Golf Holidays Direct, principal member
- Scenic Tours Europe, principal member
- Max Ski, principal member
- Flightless Holidays, principal member
- Bhaga International, principal member
- The Caravan Club, dual member
- Kemp Little
- World First UK
- Berrymans Lace Mawers
- Lotus UK Integrated Communications
- 80:20 Communications
- Adido Partners
- Moroccan National Tourist Office
- Horwich Farrelly
- Leicester College
- Acqua Development
- ST Services Iberia
- Peregrine Risk Management
- Sabre Global Technologies
- Campagnie Nationale Royal Air Maroc
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.