Silversea are giving away one place on Silver Moon’s shakedown cruise and naming ceremony from 1 – 6 August 2020. With less than nine months to go until Silver Moon’s inaugural sailing on 6 August 2020, the lucky winner and their guest will be amongst the first to step on board to experience the latest ultra-luxury ship in Silversea’s fleet.
Each week from 14 November 2019 until 3 January 2020, one lucky winner will be invited to join Silversea’s table at the prestigious Travel Weekly Globe Travel Awards on 16 January 2020. The seven guests of Silversea will then go into a prize draw and the winner will be named at the awards on the night.
Silver Moon will complete her inaugural voyage between 6 and 17 August 2020, travelling from Trieste to Rome (Civitavecchia). One of five Silversea ships spending the summer in the Mediterranean, Silver Moon will cruise the region for her maiden season until November, when she will cross the Atlantic Ocean to Fort Lauderdale. From there, she will spend time visiting some of the Caribbean islands, including Barbados, Antigua, Puerto Rico and more. Silver Moon will then continue to Central and South America, where guests will complete an incredible circumnavigation of the continent on the Grand South America 2021, visiting 37 destinations in 20 countries between 7 January and 17 March 2021.
Please note: Images representing Silver Moon reflect current design concepts and may include artistic renderings and/or images of other Silversea Ships. All ship features, experiences, and itineraries are subject to change without notice.
Travel Weekly Shakedown Cruise and Naming Ceremony Prize Terms and Conditions
• Open to residents of the United Kingdom; aged 21 years or over at the time of entry, excluding employees of Silversea Cruises. Entrants must be a Travel Agent with an ABTA number.
• No purchase necessary.
2. Prize Draw Entry
• The opening date and closing date and time for entries to win a place on Silversea’s table at the Globe Travel Awards are:
– Week 1 – Opens 14 November 2019. Closes 22 November 2019 at 23:59.
– Week 2 – Opens 23 November 2019. Closes 30 November 2019 at 23:59.
– Week 3 – Opens 1 December 2019. Closes 8 December 2019 at 23:59.
– Week 4 – Opens 9 December 2019. Closes 15 December 2019 at 23:59.
– Week 5 – Opens 16 December 2019. Closes 22 December 2019 at 23:59.
– Week 6 – Opens 23 December 2019. Closes 29 December 2019 at 23:59.
– Week 7 – Opens 30 December 2019. Closes 3 January 2020 at 23:59.
Any entries received before the competition or prize draw opens or after the closing date and time will not be counted.
• The winner of the place on Silversea’s table at the Globe Travel Awards will be contacted within 7 days of the closing dates listed above. Should we be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, we reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
• For competition entry, entrants must make a booking on a Silver Moon voyage. For an additional entry entrants who have made a booking must successfully complete the ‘Silver Moon’ badge on Silversea Academy.
• Entrants are required to create an account for Silversea Academy and provide their name, job title, company name, consortium (if applicable), ABTA number, email and country.
3. The Prize
• The prize is a suite (category TBC) to accommodate two adults on Silver Moon’s shakedown cruise from 1 – 6 August 2020 plus flights, overseas transfers and pre or post accommodation (if required). The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and airport or items of a personal nature including laundry, insurance, visa or vaccination costs, shore excursions and land programme extensions.
• It is the responsibility of the prizewinner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip. Silversea is responsible solely for the cruise elements of this prize and takes no responsibility for any other travel arrangements that you may make with third parties. Silversea’s standard passage contract terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the website for full details.
• The prize is subject to availability.
• The prize is non-transferable with no cash alternative.
4. Winner Selection
• The winner will be chosen at random.
• The winner will be informed in person at the Travel Weekly Globe Travel Awards on 16 January 2020.
• The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.