The Association of Women Travel Executives (AWTE) has announced the finalists for its annual awards.
New for this year is a rising star award to recognise up and coming talent in the industry.
The winners will be announced at a ceremony on September 23 at One Moorgate House in London.
Chairwoman Claire Osbourne said: “The shortlist for this year was outstanding, and the judges had a tough job selecting the finalists.
“This year’s awards are going to be bigger and better than ever and we can’t wait for the event to announce the winners, and especially having the opportunity to recognise some of the rising stars in travel.
“We will also be adding further women to our influential women in travel and tourism hospitality list on the evening.”
The finalists are:
AWTE honorary award
- Lindsay Garvey-Jones – Holiday Extras
- Debbie Marshall – Silver Travel Advisor
- Maggie Dobson – AWTE Benevolent
- Lisa Henning – The Travel Network Group
AWTE business impact award
- Adele Foster – CLIA
- Sara Marchant – Heathrow Airport Ltd
- Tolene Van Der Merwe – South African Tourism UK
- Sonja Haas – Travelzoo
- Claire Brighton – Advantage Travel Partnership
AWTE company award
- HF Holidays
- C & M Travel Recruitment
AWTE ambassador award
- Phil Gardner – Thomas Cook
- Adam White – Baxter Hoare
- Daniel Pearce – TTG Media
- Neil Armorgie – Advantage Travel Partnership
AWTE rising star award
- Emily Charlotte Olsen – The Brighter Group
- Camila Del Popolo – Travelport
- Cat Morrissey – The Travel Network Group
- Sophie Nelson – Avis Budget International
- Laura Lindley – Travelzoo
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.