After 170 entries and more than 22,400 votes, the 12 winners of the 10th and final edition of Travel Weekly’s Cover Stars competition have been unveiled.
The 12 winners represent a range of agency channels from across the UK and will experience an incredible VIP trip and professional photoshoots before appearing on the front cover of Travel Weekly throughout 2020.
The 10th edition of Cover Stars is being run in association with Walt Disney World Resort in Florida which will host the 12 lucky winners in October.
We are also working for the second year running with official travel partner Gold Medal, which will fly our winners to Florida in style with Virgin Atlantic.
Lucy Huxley, editor-in-chief of Travel Weekly Group, said: “The record number of Cover Stars entries and votes is testament to the place that our flagship travel agent competition holds for the trade, and reflects the appeal of this incredible experience at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.
“We have been fortunate to work with some amazing hosts and sponsors over the past 10 years and this 10th and final trip is truly set to be the biggest and best yet. Congratulations to our worthy winners – I can’t wait to hear all about it when they return.”
The 12 winners of Travel Weekly Cover Stars 2020: Florida Fairytale are:
- Demi-Jade Markham, Cumbria Travel, Cumbria
- Amy McCulloch, Hays Travel, Darlington
- Steven McLean, Flight Centre, Edinburgh
- Kerry Mead, Travel Republic, Kingston upon Thames
- Hayley Reid, Blue Bay Travel, Stoke
- Cornel Schalkwyk, Travel Counsellors, Sussex
- Samantha Scrafton, Dawson & Sanderson, Washington
- Ryan Sowney, Arrange My Escape, Worcester
- Gemma Sykes, Thomas Cook, Bridgend
- Natalie Taylor, Hays Travel PTC, Swindon
- Toni Walker, Limavady Travel, Limavady
- Holly Wood, Tui, Littlehampton
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.