Dynamic and contemporary, yet steeped in tradition, Qatar brings together old-world hospitality with cosmopolitan sophistication.
Explore the bustling lanes of the lively Souq Waqif, marvel at the magnificent collections at the National Museum of Qatar, or seek adventure on a desert safari to the ‘inland sea’ where the waters of the Gulf encroach deep into the heart of the desert. Visa free for over 80 countries and with excellent onward connections, Qatar is the perfect stopover destination in the Middle East.
Register and complete the TAWASH Online Training Program by midnight 31 August 2019 for a chance to win one of the following prizes:
- One of two Go Pro HERO7 Cameras
- One of three £100 Amazon Vouchers
The TAWASH Online Training Program gives you total flexibility to learn at your own pace – discover interesting facts about Qatar and amazing things to do while there over five, short modules.
General Terms & Conditions:
- All entrants must be over the age of 18 and only one entry per person will be permitted
- All entrants must have registered and completed the TAWASH Online Training Program
- All entrants must be employed in the travel industry
- By registering for the TAWASH Online Training Program and entering the competition, you agree to receive correspondence from the Qatar National Tourism Council
- Employees and immediate family members of employees of Qatar National Tourism Council “QNTC”, and other competition partners are not eligible to take part in the competition
- Each prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- The winner will be notified by email within four weeks of the end date of the competition
- The competition end date is midnight 31 August 2019
- If the winner does not reply within two weeks, a replacement winner will be drawn and the original winner will be forfeited
- The prizes include two Go Pro HERO7 Cameras and three £100 Amazon Vouchers
- The promoter reserves the right to make changes without penalty. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the promoter’s decision is final. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize (due to unavailability or for any other reason) with a different prize or part of the prize of equal monetary value. The promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- No party or person associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage), or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered. Liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or any other liability that cannot by law be excluded, is not excluded.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.