Macao, with its unique Portuguese-Chinese heritage and cuisine, glittering nightlife and one-of-a-kind tourist attractions, is the perfect addition to any multi-centre itinerary. Located only 40 miles from Hong Kong, it’s also a great stopover destination for onward travel to Asia and Australasia. Find out more in our new MAKE MORE OF MACAO Seller’s Guide.
What’s more, by completing modules of the Macao Specialist online training programme, you will have the chance to win one of four nights out, to the value of £250, for you and your colleagues! For full terms and conditions see below.
Successfully complete and pass any of the four modules in the Macao Specialist programme between 15 April and 12 May 2019 and you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. The more modules you complete, the better your chances! Plus, all existing Macao Specialists will be automatically entered into the draw.
Sign up to Macao Specialist today!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This prize draw is open to travel agents, home workers and tour operators that are resident in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over who successfully complete and pass at least one of the four modules of the Macao Specialist online training programme between 15 April and 12 May 2019, except anyone professionally associated with the draw.
2. Entry or acceptance of a prize if you are one of the four winners, implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. All agents who successfully complete and pass at least one of the four modules of the Macao Specialist programme, or who are already qualified Macao Specialists, will automatically be entered and there is no need to take any further action. You will receive one prize draw entry for each module completed up to a maximum of 4 entries per person. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical issues (or other) that impede a qualifying agent’s details being submitted correctly and/or in full. The Promoter is not responsible for any changes in e-mail, mailing address and/or telephone numbers provided at time of submission.
5. There are four prizes of a team night out, to the value of £250, issued as a Restaurant Choice gift card. No additional expenses will form part of the prize.
6. The gift card will be issued to the winning agent only and cannot be used by any third party.
7. The Promoter and the issuer of the gift card and their agents reserve the right to refuse to accept gift cards which are deemed to have been tampered with, defaced, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise are suspected to be affected by fraud or which have been lost or stolen following delivery.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prizes to an alternative of equal or greater value for any reason in its sole discretion including without limitation due to circumstances beyond its control or if any part of the prize becomes unavailable.
9. One winner will be drawn at random each week from all eligible agents who have passed at least one module of the Macao Specialist programme from week commencing Monday 15 April to 16:59 on Sunday 12 May. Agents may not win more than one prize during the four-week prize draw period. The winners’ names and company can be obtained by sending a self-addressed envelope to Travel Weekly, 52 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W 0AU.
10. The weekly winner will be notified within 14 days of the closing date of the weekly prize draw. If, having used reasonable efforts, the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within 21 days, then the prize is forfeited and another winner will be selected.
11. The gift cards will be delivered to the winners within twenty-eight days from the date of winner confirmation. The Promoter will not be liable where a prize has been lost, damaged or stolen following delivery and such prize will not be replaced.
12. The gift card must be used by the stated expiry date or the prize will be forfeited. Use of the gift card is subject to the terms and conditions of the gift card issuer.
13. The prize cannot be changed and is non-transferable, non-negotiable and there is no cash alternative. Agents should follow their own internal company procedures in regard to entering and, if one of the lucky winners, accepting the prize. Winners should obtain approval from their appropriate manager/head office to accept the prize, if required, and follow their company’s policy regarding matters of conduct at work-related social events.
14. The winners are requested to provide a photograph of their night out along with names, job titles and email addresses of participating colleagues, and may be required to participate in publicity.
15. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly they may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrants agree that no liability shall attach to them as a result thereof.
16. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability (including indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with the prize offered.
17. This prize draw, its operation, these terms and conditions and any dispute or difference relating to them shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
18. This competition is also governed by the Promoter’s standard Terms and Conditions, which can be viewed here.
19. The prizes and the administration of the promotion are the responsibility of the Promoter. The Promoter is Travel Weekly Group.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.