Be in with a chance to win a £10,000 John Lewis Gift Card when you book Emirates in January, plus the chance to win daily and weekly prizes too!
We want all your customers to fly better in 2019 when they travel to Dubai and beyond, so book with Emirates, the world’s largest international airline and they can enjoy an unmatched travel experience across 6 continents to over 150 destinations.
• Simply make an Emirates booking from any of our UK airports to anywhere on the network in January 2019.
• Register and log your bookings in the entry form below to enter the draw
• Check back via the link to see if you’re one of the lucky daily or weekly winners.
WHAT YOU COULD WIN:
• We’ll be giving a £500 John Lewis Gift Card daily, throughout January
• We’ll be giving a £1,000 John Lewis Gift Card weekly, throughout January
• We’ll be giving one lucky winner a £10,000 John Lewis Gift Card at the end of January.
Don’t forget, the more bookings you make, the more chances you have to win! The competition closes at midnight on 31 January 2019, so GET BOOKING EMIRATES!
Visit emiratesagents.com/uk for full details.
Thank you to everyone for submitting your entries. We have been delighted with the success and support from our valued trade partners! Congratulations to ALL the winners:
- Lynn Conetta, online customer manager, Travelbag
- Lisa Paul, travel consultant, Thomas Cook
- Abbey Cowburn, business travel consultant, Colletts Travel
- Vinnie Gornall, travel manager, Lotus / Dialaflight
- Michelle Laldenga, travel counsultant, Beachcomber Tour LTD
- Tracy Billany, senior reservation consultant, Faremine
- Francesca Marley, senior travel consultant, Hogg Robinson GBT
- Steph Gaskell, VIP business travel consultant, Clarity Travel
- Debbie Stewart, sales agent, Jigsaw Travel
- Roz Morales-Taberner, travel consultant, The Ultimate Travel Company
- Ashleigh Reid, senior business travel consultant, ATPI
- Amanda Weymouth, senior travel consultant, Border Travel
- Sharon McGillicuddy, sales consultant, Best At Travel
- Natalie Price, manager, Hays Travel
- Christina Weir, Business Travel Consultant, Corporate Travel Management
- Joanna Williams, senior business travel consultant, BCD Travel
- Caroline Massie, business travel consultant, Key Travel
- James Waterhouse, travel consultant, Kenwood Travel
- Nisha Ganatra, travel consultant, Citibond Travel
- Shamssah Bano, customer service and sales support agent, Austravel
- Michelle Leach, senior business travel consultant, BCD Travel
- Majid Zafar, manager, Times Travel
- Vishal Singh, executive, Lycafly
- Kevin Rodgers, travel consultant, If Only…
- Bipin Patel, reservation in charge, Travelpack
- Wendy Webster, sales consultant, Gold Medal Travel
- Nikki Pybus, office manager, Courtney Airsavers
- Lisa McCague, account executive, Gray Dawes Travel
- Satheesh Ganesaratnam, manager, Cruxton Travel
- Bijaya Shrestha, manager, Brightsun Travel UK LTD
- Jehan Jaldin, business travel consultant, Ian Allan Travel
- Vahajuddin Khan, reservation exectuive, Skylord Travel PLC
- Gordon Lawrence, sales manager, Gazelle Travel
- Lily Reeve, travel manager, Lotus
- Tim Fitzgerald, travel counsellor, Travel Counsellors
Grand prize winner
- Joseph Nadin, business development manager, M Zahid Travel
Terms and Conditions:
To be eligible to enter the competition, you must make a valid Emirates booking departing from London Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Glasgow and Edinburgh. Excluding codeshare flights from 1 to 31 January 2019 (the incentive period). Bookings made before or after the incentive period will not qualify. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. the incentive is open to all travel agents, sub-agents, consolidators and tour operators in the UK. The daily and weekly draws will take place on 10,17 and 24 January. The GBP10,000 John Lewis Gift Card prize draw will take place on 4 February 2019. All winners will be chosen at random from lists of qualifying bookings at the end of the incentive period. Qualifying bookings will be audited by Emirates. Prior to the gift cards being given Emirates may exercise its sole discretion to use the winners name and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid. Emirates will pay the basic rate tax only for this incentive/reward. Higher rate tax payers may need to settle the tax difference directly with HMRC/ via their tax return. In accepting any reward the recipient acknowledges that their personal data will be stored and use by Emirates in order to report to HMRC. John Lewis Gift Cards will be sent to all winners by 15 February 2019. For terms and conditions on how to use John Lewis vouchers please see: https://www.johnlewis.com/customer-services/shopping-with-us/terms-and-conditions.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.