Six destinations in Canada will be served from the UK next summer by Air Transat.
The Canadian leisure carrier has scheduled seasonal transatlantic services from May 1 from Gatwick, Manchester and Glasgow.
Toronto will be served from all three UK airports, with Vancouver also offered from Gatwick and Manchester and Calgary and Montreal also from the London airport.
A range of connecting services via Toronto and Montreal will provide onward flights to Edmonton and Quebec City in addition to Vancouver and Calgary,
The airline plans to run 40 direct flights and almost 60 connecting services from the UK every week in summer 2019.
During the summer peak, Air Transat will offer:
* Twelve flights a week between Montreal and Toronto;
* Ten flights a week between Vancouver and Toronto;
* Five flights a week between Vancouver and Montreal;
* Five flights a week between Calgary and Toronto;
* Three flights a week between Calgary and Montreal;
* Three flights a week between Edmonton and Toronto;
* Two flights a week between Quebec City and Montreal.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.