Improve your knowledge of Latin America and experience the destination first-hand.
At Latin Routes, we are committed to helping our trade partners sell more Latin America and discover this amazing continent, so we are delighted to announce the launch of the FIRST Latin Routes Training Academy which will be hosted in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil from Thursday 25th October to Monday 29th October 2018 for 50 travel agents from the UK and Ireland!
Picture: Latin Routes fam trip in Brazil
Latin Routes is your trade-friendly Latin America specialist, here to help you grow your business to this amazing continent.
If you want to improve your knowledge of Latin America and experience the amazing city of Rio, then you can enter to win one of 5 places on the Academy.
The Academy will be a 3 full day programme which will consist of in-depth training, as well as a half day supplier marketplace to meet our Latin American suppliers. There will also be the opportunity to see Rio’s highlights and experience Latin Routes hospitality.
Why Use us?
– We specialise in Latin America so we are really knowledgeable and experts in this area
– All reservations staff have lived or travelled extensively in Latin America
– Dedicated trade team on the road made up of Jess, Gaynor and Molly here to offer support, marketing material and training on our destinations and product
– Latin Routes was started up by 2 travel agents, so we are trade-friendly (as we know what does/doesn’t annoy you!)
– We offer competitive commission
– We host training, events and fam trips throughout the year for booking with us
– Launching the first overseas Latin America Training Academy in Rio in October 2018
– Recently named 2018 LATA Tour Operator of the Year
Closing date: 31st August 2018
Prize will include:
• Economy flights from London to Rio
• 3 night’s accommodation in Rio in one of our selected hotels
• A full programme of training on Latin America destinations and product
• Full day of sightseeing, including a visit to Sugar Loaf and Corcovado
• All transfers, meals, and a programme of entertainment, including a Gala dinner
Terms and conditions:
*Please note that there is a £200 donation towards taxes not included in the prize
*Attendance at the training on the Academy is mandatory
Winners will be announced on Friday the 7th September
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.