Small group adventure specialist Grand American Adventures has curated a brochure dedicated to its collection of In-Depth experiences.
The seven tours of North America had already been on sale but have now been put together into one catalogue for agents to use to help sell the operator’s itineraries.
The In-Depth tours are one-week long and designed for “experience-seeking, time poor travellers”.
The collection includes the canyons in the Wild West, Yosemite National Park, Lake Tahoe, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, the Appalachian Trail and Alaska.
Grand American Adventures’ managing director Richard Hanson said: “In response to consumers seeking richer, life-fulfilling experiences over a shorter duration, we reviewed our current offering to pick key locations that we know our clients would really enjoy immersing themselves in.
“We are delighted to offer these premium new products to incredible places, whilst still demonstrating the ‘real adventure’ concept for which Grand American Adventures is known.”
The seven In-Depth tours featured in the new brochure are:
• Canyon Country In-Depth: six days from £2,539pp
• Yosemite and Tahoe In-Depth: seven days from £2,539pp
• Yellowstone Winter Wildlife In-Depth: seven days from £2,479pp
• Yellowstone and Teton In-Depth: six days from £2,829pp
• Appalachian Trail In-Depth: eight days from £1,649pp
• Olympic and Vancouver Island In-Depth: seven days from £2,649pp
• Alaska and KenaiIn-Depth: six days from £2,769pp
Grand American Adventures has also begun trading with new opening hours, with the sales line now open from 9am until 12am Monday to Friday and 10am to 4pm on Saturdays – giving agents more time to get through to make bookings.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.