APT is hosting six coffee mornings to help homeworkers to learn more about its river cruise and escorted touring products.
Events will take place in Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol, Birmingham, Ipswich and Amersham from June 13 to July 19.
The river cruise and escorted touring specialist’s on-the-road sales team will host the events, designed to help engage and support homeworkers across the UK.
Angela Waite, APT’s head of sales and commercial, said: “River cruising is one of the fastest growing sectors of the travel industry and it’s a great product for homeworkers to offer as it holds such broad appeal. We want to help our homeworking partners to feel confident selling this product, as well as our escorted touring offering, because we know that when clients book with APT they tend to come back again.”
APT’s coffee mornings will take place as follows:
• Manchester: 10am, 13 June 2018. Costa Coffee, Arndale Shopping Centre
• Edinburgh: 10am, 21 June 2018. Café Rouge, Frederick Street
• Bristol: 10am 28 June 2018. Costa Coffee, Cabot Circus level 1
• Birmingham: 10am, 29 June 2018. Café Rouge, The Mailbox
• Ipswich: 10am, 4 July 2018. Cosy Club, Buttermarket Shopping Centre
• Amersham: 10am, 19 July 2018. APT Offices, 5 Hill Avenue.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.