Pictured (clockwise): Tortuguero National Park, White-headed Capuchin Monkey, Arenal volcano, Manuel Antonio.
The World Cup is on its way, and you could be there in Leeds to see England’s final warm-up game against Costa Rica!
The Costa Rica Tourist Board is giving away two pairs of tickets to the game in Leeds on Thursday, June 7, as England look to avenge the defeat in the last World Cup which took Costa Rica into the quarter finals and the top eight in the world.
You’ve got two chances to win a pair of tickets!
How to enter
On the front cover of May 10th’s Travel Weekly, you’ll find a scratch panel. If you scratch it off and find a message to say you’re a winner, congratulations! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
If you aren’t the lucky scratchcard winner, you can still win a pair of tickets!
The winner will be announced on May 25
Terms and conditions:
• Competition ends on 25 May 2018 at 6pm
• Costa Rica Tourist Board will provide two winners with a pair of tickets each to the England vs Costa Rica Football Match
• The winners are responsible for the costs associated with their travel to and from the match and any additional costs associated with attending the match
• Winning agents will need to contact email@example.com to arrange the delivery of the prize and must be able to prove they have completed the Costa Rica online training course. Scratch card winners must show photographic evidence of having the winning magazine.
• Winning agents must claim the reward before 30 May 2018. The tickets will be sent a couple of days before the match.
• The prize is non transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other alternative
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.