The shortlists for this year’s British Travel & Hospitality Hall of Fame young manager and young entrepreneur awards have been revealed.
The Hall of Fame awards, part of Travel Weekly parent Jacobs Media Group, will be revealed at The Dorchester hotel in London on Monday (April 30).
This year’s travel inductees are Bruce Poon Tip, founder of G Adventures; Taleb Rifai, former secretary general of the UN World Tourism Organisation; Hugo Burge, former chief executive of Momondo Group; and Graham Pickett, global leader for travel and aviation at Deloitte.
The young manager of the year (travel) finalists are:
- Anna Clarke, GM cruise customer experience, Tui UK & Ireland
- Kayley Fernandes, head of marketing, Shearings Holidays
- Mark Lowman, sales operations manager, Princess Cruises
- Simon McIntyre, group head of sales, Hotelplan UK
- Ryan Potter, head of engineering finance, northern region, Tui UK
- Adam Vanstone, campaigns and partnerships marketing manager, Flight Centre
- Gemma Watson, customer services manager, CMV
The young entrepreneur of the year (travel) finalists are:
- Tiff Burns, founder and chief executive, LuckyTrip
- Sam Cassem and John Stephenson, directors, Your Travel
- Paul Joseph, co-founder and director, Health & Fitness Travel
- Irra Ariella Khi, chief executive, Vchain Technology
- Celeste Owen-Jones, co-founder and chief executive, Live2Leave
- Daniel Salmon, managing director, Never a Wasted Journey
- Essa Saulat, co-founder and chief marketing officer, Esplorio
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.