As AA Appointments releases its 2009 travel salary survey, managing director John Tolmie shares advice on dealing with the tough recruitment market.
John's tips: Summary
- Be realistic about your salary requirements in the current climate. Speak to your recruitment agent for advice.
- Be flexible. Now is not the time to be fussy about the location of the office.
- Develop your skills. Are there things you can do to make yourself more attractive to employers?
- Don't be too niche. Do some training and expand your skills.
- Search jobs at travelweekly.co.uk/jobs
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.