Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks have put on sale 28 New York trips from six UK airports for winter 2018.
Flights are from Manchester, East Midlands, Leeds Bradford, Glasgow, Newcastle and Belfast airports and include dates timed around Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Thanksgiving, Black Friday and October half term.
The programme includes more than 6,500 different holidays across three to five star hotels such as Westin New York Grand Central, Hotel Mela Times Square, and Riu Plaza New York Times Square.
Steve Heapy, chief executive of Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks, said: “Our New York trips continue to be extremely popular with customers, in particular those breaks that allow customers to get away during key holiday periods. This is why we have added more New Year’s Eve and October half term trips, on top of Christmas in New York and Thanksgiving breaks. With these perfectly timed trips now on sale, it’s a fantastic time to book your own bite of the Big Apple.”
The full New York programme for Winter 2018 is as follows:
Fairytale of New York: Big Apple at Christmas:
• Manchester: Departing December 23
New Year’s Eve in the Big Apple:
• Leeds Bradford: Departing December 28
• Manchester: Departing December 28
• Newcastle: Departing December 29
October Half Term:
• Glasgow: Departing October 15
• Leeds Bradford: Departing October 26
• Manchester: Departing October 19 and 22
• Newcastle: Departing October 29 and November 1
Thanksgiving & Black Friday:
• Glasgow: Departing November 22
• Leeds Bradford: Departing November 19
Shopping Trips & Winter in New York:
• Belfast International: Departing November 15
• East Midlands: Departing November 8
• Leeds Bradford: Departing November 30, December 3, December 7 and December 10
• Manchester: Departing November 5, November 29, December 3, December 13 and December 18
• Newcastle: Departing November 12, November 26, December 6, December 10 and December 14
The operator’s four or five-night package breaks start at £759 per person and return flights start at £399 return with deposits of £60.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.