Celebrity Cruises has recognised the role travel agents and other trade partners play within its business at an awards ceremony.
The fourth annual Travel Agent Appreciation Awards, hosted by the cruise line’s president and chief executive Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, Dondra Ritzenthaler, senior vice-president of sales and Jo Rzymowska, vice-president and managing director for the UK, Ireland and Asia, took place at the Leadenhall Building in London today (January 11).
More than 40 trade partners attended the awards, where 11 prizes were handed out.
Iglu won top cruise specialist while Trailfinders took home the best high street agency and top consortia in the UK went to The Travel Network Group (TTNG).
The rising star award was given to The Cruise Village.
Claire Stirrup, director of sales, UK and Ireland, said: “The Travel Agent Appreciation Awards are a fantastic way to start an incredibly exciting year for Celebrity Cruises.
“Last year was a record-breaking one for us and we couldn’t have done it without the hard work, support and commitment from our agent partners.
“Choosing who takes the top spot is always a difficult decision but huge congratulations to all of our winners and we look forward to continuing great work through this ground-breaking year and beyond.”
The full list of winners at Celebrity Cruises’ Travel Agent Appreciation Awards includes:
- Top Cruise Specialist – Iglu
- Top Cruise Specialist for Growth – World Travel Holdings
- Top Consortia – U.K – The Travel Network Group aka TNG
- Top High Street Agency – Trailfinders
- Top Homeworking Agency – Travel Counsellors
- Top Consortia – Ireland – Worldchoice Ireland
- Top Agency – Northern Ireland – Oasis Travel
- Top Agency – Southern Ireland – Trailfinders Ireland
- Top Performer in Suite Class – ROL Cruise
- Rising Star – The Cruise Village
- Innovation in Marketing and Social Media – Cruise.co.uk
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.