Discover Qatar, a world class hub with deep cultural roots. Explore the Museum of Islamic Art, home to a collection spanning 14 centuries, and dine at the Museum’s fine dining restaurant, Idam by Alain Ducasse.
Register and complete the Tawash Online Training programme, for a chance of winning one of these prizes:
- 75 completed entries will win a luxury box of dates coated in chocolate
- Four lucky winners will receive a Luxury Hamper from Harrods
To enter the competition for a chance of winning one of these prizes complete the Tawash Training Programme by December 21, 2017.
Click here to take the training programme.
General Terms and Conditions:
– All entrants must be over the age of 18 and only one entry per person will be permitted
– All entrants must have completed the Tawash Training Programme and be certified members
– All entrants must be employed in the travel industry
– By entering the competition, you agree to receive correspondence from the Qatar Tourism Authority
– Employees and immediate family members of employees of Qatar Tourism Authority “QTA”, and other competition partners are not eligible to take part in the competition. These also include professional advisers, advertising and promotional agencies associated with the partners
– Each prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any cash value. The prize will be issued in the winner’s name and must be used by the winner only
– The winner shall be notified by email within four weeks of the end date of the competition (21st December 2017)
– If the winner does not reply within five days, a replacement winner will be drawn and the original winner will be forfeited. 75 completed entries will win a luxury box of dates coated in chocolate. Four lucky winners will receive a Luxury Hamper from Harrods
– Any other costs above and beyond the prize are not included
– The promoter reserves the right to make changes without penalty. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the promoter’s decision is final. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize (due to unavailability or for any other reason) with a different prize or part of the prize of equal monetary value. The promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
– No party or person associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any holidays offered but liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or any other liability that cannot by law be excluded, is not excluded
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.