Terms and Conditions – Travel Weekly Facebook Competition
- The prize is one of our cuddly Ema the Elephant
- The prize is distributed by East Midlands International Airport Limited (the “Promoter”)
- The prize is non -transferable and non –refundable. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- All taxes and surcharges are inclusive.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- The competition will run from Monday 11th September 2017 to Tuesday 31st October 2017
- For one valid entry to this competition, entrants must like AND follow the EM Airport Agents verified Facebook page.
- The promoter is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of any element of the prize or for any inability of the prize winner to take up the prize.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the partners in this promotion accept no liability for any loss, damage by, or to, the prize winner or their guests in connection the prize.
- Winner accepts prize at own risk
- Prizes are subject to availability and in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- You can enter the competition if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands), aged 18+. Employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG), their families or any agencies or persons connected with the competition may not enter.
- The winners will be selected weekly at random from the qualifying entries within 2 days of the competition ending. The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the selection by direct message. The prize will then be posted to the winner within a reasonable period of time.
- When you enter the competition, you agree to be bound by these rules and agree that if you win, East Midlands Airport will publish your surname and county
- You must provide your full name East Midlands Airport will use your personal details to administer this promotion, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted
- The winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity as specified by the promoters.
- No purchase necessary.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and will not be returned.
- If East Midlands Airport cannot contact the winner within 14 days of the closing date, they will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
- The competition closes midnight Tuesday 31st October 2017.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.