Hoteliers can blend together their best photos and favourite user reviews into a promotional montage displayed on their TripAdvisor listing with a new tool.
The Storyboard function is claimed to offer a more “attention-grabbing” presentation than just a static photo on the listing page of the travel reviews site.
Storyboard is available to Business Advantage Preferred Access subscribers.
It is one of a number of enhancements to the photo interface on the listing page, which include:
- A better organised and easier to navigate redesigned photo-viewer
- Favourite Photos are now prioritised in the newly redesigned carousel on the property’s listing page
- Cover Photos allows subscribers to hand-select the main images for addition photo categories that appear alongside the carousel
Other features available to TripAdvisor Business Advantage subscribers include:
- Favourite Review – Subscribers can showcase a recent great review near the top of their business page.
- Enhanced Data – Provides accommodation subscribers with better traveller engagement, competitor and marketplace data in one new analytics suite.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.