Pictured: Mako at SeaWorld
Wildlife loving agents are being offered the chance to win the trip of a lifetime for four to Florida where they can get up-close to their favourite animal behind the scenes at one of the parks or put their nerves to the test on incredible wildlife-inspired thrill rides.
The winning reader will fly to Orlando with their family this summer for a 7-night holiday which includes return economy flights for two adults and two children, accommodation, 8-days’ car hire, plus access to some of Florida’s top theme parks.
Pictured: Swim with a dolphin at Discovery Cove
The lucky winner will get to experience SeaWorld, where amazing rides and animal attractions await; Busch Gardens, full of wild animals and even wilder rides; Discovery Cove, the only place in Orlando where you can swim with a dolphin and Aquatica, SeaWorld’s waterpark which is home to 38 water slides, two river rides, the world’s only side by side wave pool and a huge interactive play area.
You’ll get up-close to amazing creatures. The SeaWorld Parks care for thousands of animals. The world-renowned animal rescue programme has helped more than 29,000 ill, injured, orphaned or abandoned animals since it began more than 50 years ago, including manatees, birds, whales, seals and sea lions. More than 1,400 veterinarians, marine biologists and trainers work at the parks looking after any rescued animals as well as the animals that live there such as dolphins, penguins and giraffes, to name just a few.
Pictured: Cheetah Hunt at Busch Gardens
Thrill-seekers will love the parks rollercoasters, thrill rides and waterslides. Many of SeaWorld Parks rides are inspire by the animal kingdom. Whether it’s a cheetah chasing after its prey on Cheetah Hunt at Busch Gardens or a shark jumping out of the water on Mako at SeaWorld. There’s nowhere else on earth where you can experience what it would be like to be an animal.
And if that’s not enough you’ll experience SeaWorld’s latest attraction, Kraken Unleashed: Virtual Reality Experience, which is due to open this Summer.
Pictured: Kraken at SeaWorld
When you touch back down in the UK, you will be interviewed by a Travel Weekly reporter about your holiday memories and experiences – the perfect time to showcase some holiday snaps!
The winner and their family must be available to travel before 1st September 2017. To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, all you need to do is tell us what your favourite animal is and why. Please fill out the form below with your answer before 5.00 pm on 5th May 2017. Good luck!
Pictured: Dolphin Plunge at Aquatica
All images © 2017 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Terms and Conditions:
• The competition will close at 5:00 pm on 5th May 2017. Entries received after this date will not be counted. The winner will be selected randomly and notified by the SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment UK team by 12th May 2017.
• If the winner does not reply or is not contactable within seven working days then an alternative winner will be selected.
• The winner must be available to travel before 1st September 2017.
• The promotion is only open to UK travel agents over 21 years old.
• Prize includes: return economy flights for up to two adults and two children (under 12) from London or Manchester to Orlando International Airport. Prize includes seven nights room only accommodation at a minimum three-star hotel and 8 days car hire (includes collision damage waiver – additional taxes may apply – excludes fuel costs, hire car driver must be aged 25 or over and possess a valid driving license.) A Discovery Cove Ultimate Package which includes one day’s admission to Discovery Cove plus unlimited admission to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Aquatica, and a dolphin swim at Discovery Cove for all guests in the party aged over 6-years-old. Guests aged 6-12 participating in the dolphin swim must be accompanied by an adult who is also taking part in the dolphin swim experience.
• Spending money, food and beverages and travel insurance is not included in the prize.
• The prize is subject to availability. Discovery Cove Packages are not available during some peak travel dates.
• Prize may be subject to change.
• No cash alternative will be offered.
• No purchase necessary.
• Prize cannot be exchanged or transferred.
• There will be one winner.
• Winner and their guests are solely responsible for making their way to the parks
• The winning agent will be required to take part in a post-trip interview that will be published in the magazine and online.
• The agent and their family will be required to have their photos taken in each park for the feature.
• Winners will have some free time as part of the trip and are free to visit other attractions if they arrange their own visit, however these attractions must not be included in the final article.
• All members of the travelling party are responsible for obtaining a valid ESTA for entry into the US.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.