AmaWaterways are delighted to be offering our travel agent partners an incredible opportunity to win one of a selection of AMAzing culinary themed prizes, including a European river cruise for 2.
Simply answer the questions below and you could be in with the chance to win one of our prizes, with a grand prize of a stunning cruise for 2 people onboard one of the top-rated ships in Europe, allowing you to experience AmaWaterways’ award winning cuisine first hand.
Highest Rated Ships in Europe
Sailing with AmaWaterways really is a river cruise experience like no other. In the latest Berlitz Guide to River Cruising, more than 310 ships were assessed and the AmaWaterways European fleet earned the highest rating given and achieved all top 10 spots in the guide.
Best Cuisine on Europe’s Waterways
Guests onboard AmaWaterways fleet of modern river cruise ships experience the very highest in culinary excellence. Alongside experiencing award winning food in the main restaurant with free flowing wine, beer & soft drinks, included with lunch & dinner, all guests also get the chance to experience the unique complimentary Chef’s Table specialty restaurant which offers a stunning 6 course tasting menu to only 28 guests a night.
Enter now and you could be in with the chance of winning:
- 10 lucky winners can win a unique bottle of Concerto Wine, a special blend created by AmaWaterways co-owners Rudi Schreiner & Kristin Karst, only usually available for €60 onboard one of our fleet
- Our second prize is a meal for 2, up to the value of £250, at a La Chaine des Rotisseurs restaurant – AmaWaterways was the first river cruise company to be inducted into this eminent food society, and every sailing in Europe has a Chaine des Rotisseurs menu on one of the evenings on a 7 night cruise.
- THE GRAND PRIZE of a 7 night river cruise for 2 people on-board one of our top rated ships in Europe, giving you the chance to experience first-hand the AMAzing cuisine that AmaWaterways offers on-board its ships
Terms & Conditions:
- Stateroom is a grade E stateroom on a 7 night European sailing (exc Douro) and includes port charges. Where a grade E is not available an alternative sailing must be provided. The prize may not be claimed for departures in September
- Staterooms are subject to capacity, availability and change and AmaWaterways reserves the right to withdraw the prize at any time.
- The winner can choose to upgrade their stateroom at 50% of the brochure upgrade rate.
- Flights, transfers, onboard gratuities, insurance and any additional expenses outside of the standard AmaWaterways inclusions are at the cost of the prize winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Dinner at a Chaine des Rotisseurs restaurant to be decided in consultation with the winner, following the competition close
- The winner must claim their prizes by December 31st 2017
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.