To celebrate British Airways 30 years of flying to #PureGrenada, on the 1st April 2017, the Grenada Tourism Authority is offering 30 lucky winners the chance to win a goody bag. The competition is open to all agent readers of Travel Weekly.
The more bookings made, the more entries agents will gain to the competition.
The closing date for entries is April 15th 2017.
How to win…
Winning is as easy as #PureGrenada is beautiful.
All you have to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of holiday bookings (flight+hotel) where clients have travelled in the last two years.
All bookings submitted will go into the draw to win one of the thirty goody bags. Please remember to quote reference 30PUREGRENADA30 to go into the draw.
• This competition is only applicable for UK agents
• Unlimited entries per a participant.
• Bookings completed in the last 2 years – must provide proof of client travel on a flight and hotel inclusive.
• Your entry must be submitted before midnight on Friday 15th April 2017. Entries will not be accepted after this date.
• The winners of the competition will be announced on Monday 17th April.
• Entrance must be 18 years and over.
• There is no cash value to this prize.
• Entrants from UK based reservation staff only are eligible to enter.
• The winner agrees to submit a selfie along with their prize.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.