Love is in the air with the launch of our biggest-ever Club Royal competition. In partnership with Travel Weekly, we’re throwing a fairy tale Royal wedding in the Caribbean for one lucky Club Royal member and their beloved—could it be you?
What you could WIN
Worth £25,000, this incredible prize includes an Ultimate Love Story Wedding Package for 2018 onboard Oasis of the Seas®, for our Royal Couple and six guests. The lucky lovebirds will enjoy:
Travel & accommodation
- 7-night Eastern or Western Caribbean cruise
- Return economy flights from the UK
- Pre-cruise hotel night in Port Canaveral
- Junior Suite for the newly-weds, plus three staterooms for their guests
The big day
- Private wedding venue, personal wedding planner, wedding officiant and gift registry
- Wedding attire and wedding rings for the Royal Couple totalling £6,500
- Photography, flowers and onboard spending money totalling $1,750
- Hair and make-up for the wedding party, keepsake wedding certificate and three-tier wedding cake
- Speciality dining for the wedding party inluding Champagne
- Priority check-in
- Decorated honeymoon room and onboard honeymoon dinner
- Plus much more!
How to enter
The competition involves three elimination stages followed by a Grand Finale in July—and it all starts with a single video. To enter the first stage:
- Make a video of you and your partner, telling us why you should be our Royal Couple
- Upload your video to myclubroyal.co.uk by 21 April 2017
Remember, this competition is exclusive to Club Royal—to enter, one person from each couple must be a Club Royal member.
What happens next?
- Stage 2—Day onboard Independence of the Seas® in Southampton, 15 May 2017: Our judges will select 10 couples to complete four exciting tasks.
- Stage 3—Voting 16 May–16 June 2017: The five highest-scoring couples will have their videos uploaded to the Club Royal Buzz for members to vote on.
- Grand Finale—13 July 2017: Three couples will be selected for a panel interview in London, answering a range of questions. The highest-scoring pair will be our Royal Couple!
Find out more and post your video at myclubroyal.co.uk
For full terms and conditions, visit myclubroyal.co.uk
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.