Croatia National Tourist Board has teamed up with Croatia Airlines and the Split Tourism Board to offer a lucky travel agent a chance to win a long weekend trip for 2 people to Split in April 2017.
Credit: Ante Verzotti
You would be staying in the 4* Cornaro Hotel, which is located in the heart of the city, at the entrance to the UNESCO heritage Diocletian palace.
It is important for the travel agents to learn about the beautiful historical city of Split that is why we also organised a city tour and a meal in a traditional restaurant.
All you have to do is answer the three questions below (hint find answers at feeds.croatia.hr/en/ ) to enter.
- Dates: 21st to 24th of April (Friday to Monday)
- Fly from London Gatwick to Split with Croatia Airlines
- Stay at 4* hotel Cornaro Split in double room with breakfast
- A tour of the city and a meal in the local restaurant
- Winners will be announced on the 1st of March in Travel Weekly and will be contacted individually.
Credit: Branko Ostojic
Terms and conditions:
To enter the competition you have to work in the UK travel industry and be over 18 and reside in the UK. Prize includes flights and accommodation, a guided tour and a meal. Dates could potentially be negotiable.
This is a community-moderated forum.
All post are the individual views of the respective commenter and are not the expressed views of Travel Weekly.
By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.